Spa complex Terme 3000
COLOURFUL PALETT OF WATER FEATURES FOR ALL GENERATIONS
The spa bath complex Terme 3000 is ranked among the best-rated Slovenian thermal baths according to the visitors’ assessment. It offers entertainment for the whole family on over 3,000 m2 of water surfaces.
Children can enjoy in animation activities and in the company of Stork Vili. For teenagers and adults there are water activities, wellness offer and a varied culinary choice.
The Terme 3000 complex has 11 swimming pools, 8 slides (2 of which are indoor pools), zip line, etc.
- Aqualoop – the first slide in the world with a 360-degree turn. The average drive takes a good 7 seconds, while the climber reaches a speed of up to 80 kilometers per hour. Aqualoop is the fourth fastest slide in Europe.
- Kamikaze: slide with free fall, only for the most courageous.
- The 22 meter tower with several slides is the highest point of the Terme 3000 swimmingpool complex.
- 170 and 140 meters long slides allow long slides, together with visual and audible effects.
The main water attractions are:
- wild river,
- water-air loungers,
- geysers, waterfalls,
- water and air massages,
- counter flow swimming,
- swimming lanes,
- water flows,
- bubbly baths and
- water jumps (jumping into the water from one or three meters).